First of all it is 4/14/14. Coolness.
The past weekend was amazing. Time with family, celebrations, and yummy food. I feel so, so grateful for the people in my life.
It is 18 days until my brother’s wedding, my initial “goal date” or whatever the heck this countdown is. Here are some things I have learned thus far.
1. In these months I have begun to learn how to love someone and realize that someone would accept and love me, even with what I consider flaws. I have been basically single my whole life, and this is a really exciting new adventure for me.
2. Being stuck indoors makes me unhappy. I long for a climate where I can go outside and breathe the fresh air. I think this will have a major impact on where I will stay/go in the future.
3. I need my own living space.
4. I have not taken great strides in the way of physical gains this winter, but mentally I surely have. And when I have not been sick and have worked out I realize I am still strong and have some endurance still.
5. Determination is a strong point of mine, and I need to remember how many goals I have accomplished when I feel like I am up against a wall.
6. My career is exactly what I aspired to do, and for that I can say I am grateful - even on the tough days. And now that I have my second job life will be really hectic, but I can save and dream of vacation and adventures to come with my favorite people. :)
7. Me, my brothers, nephews, and our significant others, are the cutest:
It has been a tough couple of months health-wise. But in many other ways, it has been the best yet. <3
(Edit - I was wearing adorable heels with this outfit then slid on these Toms after festivities. Opps. :p )